Live Like A Hero
2) They live compassionately, tending to look beyond weakness in others as they seek to find and focus on their strengths.
3) Reliability is their creed. They take pride in establishing relationships where they expect others to know they will be there for them. And they are.
4) They stand strong in the face of adversity.
5) They take the time to know themselves, to recognize and improve on their weaknesses while maintaining their strengths.
6) They avoid idle chatter, preferring to shoot straight and seek solutions rather than criticizing others efforts that may be failing.
7) They have an innate ability to understand that life is a series of head-on collisions; they wear a mental helmet of faith, hope and integrity. They live expecting the best possible outcome.
8) They rarely have a plan B. They understand that you get what you prepare for; they always prepare for what they may be called to act upon.
9) Injustice in any form ignites a passionate response in them; for them it is intolerable.
10) They are intuitive, seeming to know when and how to act and react to situations.